Operations lampe LED Polaris- beskrivelseLED dental light POLARIS
“Made for the eyes who look at it but especially for the eyes who work with it”
Polaris is the new frontier of dental illumination LED technology :
– Colour temperature regulation: through a regulation system (Gcomm patented) it’s possible to adjust the colour temperature from 4.200° K to 6.000° K in order to improve the contrast on soft tissues. Recent studies demonstrate that dentist concentration increases through the rise of colour temperature with the consequent reduction of dentist eyestrain.
– Light intensity : it is possible to adjust illuminance from 8.000 to 35.000 lux, as a function of the specific application, reducing eyestrain.
– Scialitic effect : the clearly geometry of reflectors, in combination with each LED source, allows to realize a luminous flux which is homogeneous, clean and without shadows.
– Low consume and high lifetime :the low values of current and voltage (< 20 W), required to supply the light source, minimize the heat production, making the fan cooler not necessary. LED lifetimes are high in comparison with halogen light. Minimum LED lifetime is about 50.000 hours, against the traditional 3.000-5.000. Soft lines and smooth surfaces, the possibility of an easy handles’ extraction and sterilization allow to an optimal cleaning and hygiene.
– Absence of UV rays : Polaris doesn’t generate UV rays, dangerous for biological tissues.
– Ergonomics and italian design : Polaris is characterized by shells made entirely in aluminium, which assures an high robustness. Aluminium shells can be treated with powder painting which assures a colour maintenance on time, an high hardness adn durability in terms of detachment and scratching.
Available in different RAL colours, for applications on the unit, ceiling, wall and floor.
NEWS : available now with the 3rd axis movement to rotate Polaris in any direction and with a mirror and anti polymerization kit.
Power supply : 17-24 Vac
Power consumption: 20 W
Dimension of pattern: 70 x 140 mm
Light intensity (lux) : 8.000-35.000 lux
Colour temperature (°K) : 4.200-6.000° K
CRI: > 85
In conformity : 93/42 CEE class I
Applicable norm: UNI EN ISO9680, CEI-EN 60825-1; CEI-EN 60601-1; CEI-EN 60601-2; UNI EN ISO 14971